🎮 Life is Strange: Before the Storm (Episode 1-2)
📝 Beschreibung / Über das Spiel
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new, independent adventure in three episodes, three years before the first game of award-winning franchise.
You play the sixteen-year-old Chloe Price, who makes an unusual friendship with Rachel Amber, a pretty and popular girl, who is destined for success.
When Rachel learns of a secret that threatens to destroy her world, the new friendship with Chloe gives her the strength to continue.
No longer alone, the two girls have to face their demons and find a way to defeat them.
- Decisions and consequences drive the narrative of the adventure
- Multiple ends, depending on the decisions you made
- "Reveries" - A risk / reward mode in conversations, in which Chloe can use her pointed tongue to provoke or assert herself
- Put your character in the world with graffiti and tags
- Change your outfits in the game and see how your environment responds to them
- Licensed indie soundtrack
🎞 Tutorial / Video
⚙️ System requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1GHz) or AMD Phenom X4 945 (3.0GHz)
- Random access memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphic: AMD Radeon R7 250 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- DirectX: version 11
- space: 14 GB available space
- Additional comments: Please note that 32-bit operating systems is not supported.