🎮 Marble Land
📝 Beschreibung / Über Marble Land
Marble Land is a physics-based puzzle game that was designed primarily for VR. The purpose of the game is to guide a rolling marble on the correct path to its target destination by changing the configuration of the elements in the level. The game contains 45 levels of increasing difficulty, split across three different environments: the dessert, the cave and the mountain.
There is no time limit on the puzzles and you can try as many different approaches as you like in order to find the solution. Marble Land offers an immersive and comfortable experience that doesn’t induce any VR motion sickness.
It can be played using a gamepad or motion controllers, either as a sitting, standing or room-scale VR experience. It can also be played as a non-VR game, with mouse and keyboard or a standard controller.
- 45 different puzzles of increasing complexity
- 3 gorgeous and relaxing environments
- Lots of different level mechanics and contraptions
- Playable VR modes: sitting, standing and room-scale
- Comfortable VR experience, no motion sickness
- Support for motion controllers, gamepad
- Playable as Non-VR game (doesn’t require a VR headset)
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 64 bit
- Prozessor: Intel i5-4590
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
- Speicherplatz: 9 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: Minimum for VR version. Also playable as Non-VR.