🎮 FL Studio 12 (Fruity Loops)
📝 Beschreibung / Über FL Studio 12
FL Studio 12 is designed like a classic sequencer and is primarily used to create loops. The application includes a TS404 virtual synthesizer and a groove editor. The program works with linear interpolation, reliably removes clicks and gives the musically creative user countless filters, effects and sound processors.
With FL Studio you can import WAV or MP3 sounds and use as many channels as you like. Each audio track can be manipulated separately - whether "panning", volume or pitch. The built-in MIDI keyboard is used to control external MIDI devices. Optionally, the functionality is expanded with DirectX and VST plugins. FL Studio reads all common audio formats and exchanges data with external samplers. Once finished, the software exports homemade loops to the MP3, WAV, or MIDI format.
FL Studio is designed for classic production hardware. The program comes with a completely dark-tinted surface and offers attractively designed buttons and controls.
FL Studio inspires music professionals and musical amateurs alike. The software shines with many functions and a clear interface.
🎞 Trailer / Preview
⚙️ System requirements
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do. Download and test the trial / demo!
- 32 or 64 / 10 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 7 / 3 / XNUMX / XNUMX,
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows.
Running XP (service pack 3), Vista or Windows 10 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 7 (in 32 or 64 bit)
- (or) Intel Mac with OS X 10.10 for theFL Studio for Native OS X (ALPHA)*
Attention: Only available after purchase of a program registration (no demo).
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 2 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO / ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)