🎮 Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
📝 Description / About Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
Humanoids Species Packhe wants to forge their path among the stars as the irrepressible human race - or at least as a species that resembles humans to some degree. Humanoids, the most-played phenotype, now gaining more variety and finally getting their own unique class, inspired by the classics of Western science fiction. The pack wants to include three music tracks, remixed by at least one human, so it wants to add three new voiceover sets for digital advisors.
Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack adds Paradox's empire-building sci-fi strategy title, giving players new choices for their species that are closer to home - or at least closer to our home galaxy. The pack wants to include:
- Ten New Portraits of Humanoids
- New Ship Models Inspired by Humanity's Imagination
- Three New Voiceover Sets for VIR
- Three Remixed Music Tracks to Add to the Stellaris Soundtrack
???? Trailer / Preview
⚙️ System requirements
- OS:Windows 7 x86 or newer
- Processor:AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.0 Ghz / or Intel Core 2 Quad 9400 @ 2.66 Ghz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:AMD HD 5770 / or Nvidia GTX 460, with 1024MB VRAM. Latest available WHQL drivers from both manufacturers.
- DirectX:Version 9.0c
- Storage:4 GB available space
- Soundcard:Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes:Controller support: 3 button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer.