🎮 SUPER HOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
📝 Description / About SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
MIND CONTROL DELETE is a standalone expansion set in the SUPERHOT universe. It's designed as a rogue-like twist on the linear nature of the original SUPERHOT. In it's well-proven genre-defining format, SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE distills and expands on the same intoxicating rhythm of slow motion combat.
The game will force you through dozens of increasingly difficult time-moves-only-when-you-move gameplay challenges. Each challenge will make you more powerful and bring you closer to deciphering the secrets hidden away from you by the system. As you unlock powerful abilities and gain access to new playable characters, so will your enemies grow stronger, smarter and more desperate to stop you.
Come and join the fray. Play in Early Access. Let the system learn from you.
SUPERHOT rogue-like expansion early access hype! What to expect now?
We're still a good 9-12 months away from a full release, so please do not forget this is nowhere close to a complete, satisfying experience just yet. The current build of MIND CONTROL DELETE is the first time you're in the middle of the game.
- First 2 playable MINDS, each with it's own unique ability and gameplay modifiers
- A kaleidoscope of the first dozen new gameplay levels that mix into the first few dozen combat challenges
- New animation and AI systems to drive new weapons, abilities, and enemy types
- Hitpoint system and power-up store to give you that extra oompf needed to crush your enemies and see them driven before you
- Procedural rogue-like run generation Bound into the core gameplay loop, enabling us to tell longer, more complex stories and deliver more satisfying skill-based gameplay
Beware though - this is an extremely early, bleeding-edge version of most of those systems. The limitations for this early access are not the faint of heart:
- No story whatsoever - we do not want to spoil too much too fast so this and the next few updates will be all about gameplay features
- No advanced power-ups or new enemy types enabled yet - we want to establish the balance of vanilla gameplay in this build, waiting for sprinkle in gamebreaking modifiers and new foes to beat until future updates
- No replay or point system - easy bragging about your insane skills wants need to wait
- Absolutely no hidden menu minigames yet - we have so many new cool ones coming out super soon tho <3
If you're not looking for an in-game that's in flux and relies on your feedback and creativity to expand, or if you'd rather just play a finished experience that's guaranteed to challenge you and your deepest power fantasies, then we totally recommend you should wait until MIND CONTROL DELETE is out of early access.
However, if you're looking for help in the earliest stages, then go ahead - join us, and get your name in the credits!
Why are you putting MIND CONTROL DELETE into early access in the first place?
We released the original SUPERHOT in February 2016 after nearly two years of intense creative crunch. Kickstarter backers and the exhilarating reaction we just released the game.
With morale at all-time high, we immediately jumped into a flurry of prototyping and refining. SUPERHOT VR even more outstanding support from you guys, we finally had a road map for the first non-VR expansion ironed out in December 2016. In our usual no-compromise approach to design, we made that roadmap more ambitious than originally anticipated and we decided to make the expansion a fully standalone game, allowing us to rewrite and reimagine all of our major gameplay systems.
The single most important strength of the original SUPERHOT what the amazing involvement of thousands of creative alpha and beta testers that helped us shape and balance the game. After a year of work on MIND CONTROL DELETE, we're now ready to start this adventure together again. We're inviting you to jump in and co-create the game with us. Talk to us, work with us, and build the biggest SUPERHOT yet together.
What's the price tag on this? Is that free DLC you were talking about?
Yup! Way bigger than the usual free DLC though, so it'll take a bit longer to release. MIND CONTROL DELETE is still in Early Access, you'll get the full expansion for free once it's finished and released.
However, if you can not wait to work with us, feel free to sign up for the game and join us at SUPERHOT history and join us in Early Access right now.
Once MIND CONTROL DELETE releases in earnest, it will be priced as the other SUPERHOT games for everyone who's still new to the franchise.
???? Trailer / Preview
⚙️ System requirements
- OS:Windows 10
- Processor:Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2,40 GHz
- Memory:8 GB RAM
- Graphics:GeForce GTX 650 (1024 MB Ram)