🎮 Wallpaper Engine
📝 Beschreibung / Über Wallpaper Engine
Wallpaper engine for you to use live wallpapers on your Windows desktop. Various types of wallpaper are supported, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos and even certain applications. Choose an existing wallpaper or create your own and share it on Steam Workshop!
- Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize your wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse.
- 16: 9, 21: 9, 16: 10, 4: 3.
- Support for multimonitor environments.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games.
- Create your own wallpapers with the wallpaper editor.
- Use the SteamWorkshop to share your wallpapers.
- Wallpaper Engine can be used in parallel to any other Steam game or application.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM (Workshop); mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (local files).
Wallpaper Engine as a couple. To be distracted or hindered, while you are playing a game or working, you can choose to play the game. Various options to tweak quality and performance exist to make Wallpaper Engine suit your needs. As a general rule of thumb, 3D, 2D, and videobased wallpapers will have the best performance.
The Steam Workshop integration will allow you to share your own wallpapers with the Steam community. Using the wallpaper editor, you can create 3D and 2D wallpapers by importing pictures or 3D models and textures. Video, web and application wallpapers are created by simply importing your files into the editor and pushing them to Workshop as a wallpaper. All wallpapers on the workshop are ready-to-use and can be ordered.
🎞 Tutorial / Video
⚙️ System requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Random access memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphic: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: version 10
- space: 512 MB available space
- Additional comments: Windows N versions require the 'Media Feature Pack' from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. High contrast mode is not supported. Max video res. Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p