🎮 Hold Your Own
📝 Beschreibung / Über Hold Your Own
What Hold Your Own is About:
You find yourself on an island, starting from scratch while trying to survive. When we launch in Early Access, players will be able to interact with smart and complete AI to claim resources and expand building capabilities. Eventually, we plan to add an extensive quest and storyboard system offering players fun stuff to achieve.
We wanted to make a survival game that’s not about feeling like you are on the verge of dying, while fighting off and defending your base. In Hold Your Own it’s easier to find food and water, but AI is harder to kill and coming after you. We want players to have fun, build their base so they can spend their time on fun quests and killing AI.
- Island map exploration
- Character Hunger/Thirst Mechanics
- Base Building
- Ferry Mechanics to travel from one island to another
- Crafting Items
- Food Cooking Mechanics
- Power/Electricity Mechanics
- Gathering Resources
- Mining and refining of ores
- Arms Dealer
- Kill AI Enemies
- Animal Husbandry
- Day/Night Cycle
The graphics and quality of the game are our most important priority during Early Access. We know that all the features in the world can’t attract players if the game keeps crashing. So while we’re starting in single-player, our goal is to keep evolving and strengthening the systems to be ready for multiplayer eventually.
We’re ready to launch and will be putting out regular updates and any unforeseen bug fixes.
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7+ (64 bit)
- Prozessor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320
- Arbeitsspeicher: 8 GB RAM
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Speicherplatz: 6 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz