📝 Beschreibung / Über Slipstream
Slipstream is a racing game inspired by the visuals, music, games and cars from the late 80s and early 90s. It’s built on a custom game engine, with an authentic retro feel and unique graphics. The soundtrack, drawing from synthpop and jazz fusion influences, sets the tone for a race across a variety of exotic locations from all around the world, including cities, deserts, forests, mountains and beaches. Drifting and slipstreaming mechanics add depth to the driving gameplay, and the result is a challenging and exciting experience.
- Authentic pseudo-3D game engine with 2D graphics, just like the glory days of the arcade racers.
- 20 Different tracks, set on a variety of exotic locations all around the world… and beyond.
- 3 Game modes:
- Arcade Mode, a road trip through exotic landscapes, with branching paths and rivals to race against.
- Quick Race, a single race in any of the game’s tracks.
- Grand Prix, a championship mode with five races back to back and money prizes used to upgrade your car!
- 5 Car models, each with its own specs and playstyle.
- Original soundtrack with 9 exclusive songs.
- A variety of graphical options to customize the game’s visuals, including 30fps mode, CRT and NTSC filters.
(These are not available yet, but are already under development and will be implemented soon)
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players
- A track editor
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Speicherplatz: 500 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz