🎮 Stonewall Penitentiary
📝 Beschreibung / Über Stonewall Penitentiary
Stonewall Penitentiary is an indie murder mystery adventure that is presented in the visual style of graphic novels. It pays tribute to Agatha Christie’s classic And Then There Were Noneand horror thrillers like Scream and Saw. Discover why you and six others were kidnapped by an unknown captor as you search an eerie prison and solve mind-bending puzzles to determine „whodunit!“
Will you survive Stonewall Penitentiary and its many mysteries, or will it be your tomb?
Stonewall Penitentiary is a traditional 2D point-and-click first-person adventure game with a focus on exploration and narrative. It features beautiful graphic novel-style artwork and cinematic music. Explore an abandoned prison by navigating from room to room. Separate inventory, map, journal, and character screens are available at the push of a button.
Stonewall Penitentiary plays like an interactive novel. Throughout the game, you will make choices that can affect the outcome. The game features all standard adventure game mechanics, including locations to explore, items to collect and use, characters to meet and interact with, and puzzles to solve–all without any major pixel hunting!
You wake up. The last thing you remember is lying in bed at home. But you aren’t home anymore. Looking around, you quickly establish four things: you’re in a prison; your clothes are missing; your hands are tied; and you can’t remember how you got here.
You are William Thane, a middle-aged man struggling with depression and alcoholism. You, along with six others, are trapped in an abandoned prison, held captive by a sociopath obsessed with justice. But there’s a catch: one of you is the killer! Can you escape? Success lies in your hands!
- EXPLORE an abandoned prison and uncover its dark secrets
- INTERACT with many interesting, fully-voiced characters
- SOLVE a multitude of challenging puzzles
- DISCOVER plenty of optional content that will test your detective skills–all without any major pixel hunting!
- ACHIEVE two different endings, depending on your actions (or inactions)
- UNLOCK all 27 achievements to view a special post-game bonus scene
- DETERMINE „whodunit“ in a 10+ hour story that pays tribute to Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None and horror thrillers like Scream and Saw
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP or later
- Prozessor: Pentium 4
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: any
- Speicherplatz: 2 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: optional but highly recommended
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: Native resolution: 1366×768; rescales to fill screen